Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Profoundness of Being Happy

Here is a fantastic TED talk from Shawn Achor that I watched this morning.  The talk considers the potential of happiness in finding success and the field of positive psychology.  Give it a watch!



Not only did I find Achor to be a fantastic speaker (he was funny and forward and, even though he spoke fast, he was articulate and apparently sincere in his delivery) but his talk was also highly motivational and rewarding to watch.  With all of the change occurring in my life right now, I'm finding myself becoming overrun with my work.  Perhaps I need to center myself and focus more on happiness in my work to succeed in getting things done.  No time like today to make the changes you need to make tomorrow fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment