Monday, May 18, 2015

Because everyone needs some awesome in their lives: Taylor Davis and Lindsey Stirling playing tunes from Zelda on violin


I was just working through my daily dose of free writing and listening to my "Beats for Studying" station on Pandora when a tune from Zelda, as played on the violin by Taylor Davis, came on. I loved it. I'm a nerd. I'm cool with that. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share. Here are some sweet videos from both Taylor Davis and Lindsey Stirling playing violin (they're both excellent musicians!):


Gerudo Valley (Taylor Davis)



A Zelda Medley (Lindsey Stirling)



A Zelda Medley (Taylor Davis)



And then one more; this one isn't from Zelda, but rather is Taylor Davis playing "The Hanging Tree" from the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. It's pretty freaggin' awesome.


The Hanging Tree (Taylor Davis)


No comments:

Post a Comment