Friday, April 3, 2015

Best Bud in Boulder and some Theme Remixes by Eclectic Method

I've been away from blogging here for a little while. The past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy. I had to crunch hard to get a lot of research and classwork done before my best friend, Nick, came to visit from Pennsylvania. He and I've been buds since we were 12. This was the first time he's traveled to the western parts of the country. Needless to say we hiked hard and had a fantastic time.

Here are a couple pictures of Nick on his trip to Colorado:
My best friend, Nick, on top of Bear Peak in Boulder, Colorado - March 2015


Nick pointing out the black diamond (most difficult) snowshoe trail marker as we embark on the most technical route at Brainard Lake in the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area



Theme Remixes

Since I don't have a lot of time to write right now, I thought I'd share some interesting electronic video mashups I found recently. Although it's not exactly the kind of electronic that I would normally listen to, I like how Eclectic Method took the lines and theme songs from some of our favorite films and television shows and remixed them in fun ways.

Check out the remixes for Cosmos, Interstellar and 2001: A Space Odyssey here on A Cosmobiologist's Dream:


Cosmos Jam


Interstellar Rap


2001

No comments:

Post a Comment