Monday, February 18, 2013

The Week Ahead

With all the turbulence of late in the flight path of my life, I figured it would be good to start structuring my time a little better to get my work done.

This week in the lab I will be looking to determine the state of the microbes living in my spring system, I will attempt to calibrate our voltammeter to do some work on manganese measurements for some groundwater samples, and I will be jumping back into some old data from some of my runs on the particle accelerators at Stanford and in Switzerland.  Should be a pretty fulfilling week.  I was sick all weekend and that seems to be persisting to some degree into this week, but I won't be allowing that to slow me down.  Hopefully, I will be rounding out my grad committee sometime this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment