Monday, November 9, 2015

Running with Wolves: A Guided Meditation with The Honest Guys


One of my favorite forms of meditation is a form where the practitioner goes on a journey within their mind. Traveling through wilderness or even through urban constructs, I've found the practice to be an enjoyable way to focus my mind, as I have to create the experience of the journey with my mind and my body. The Honest Guys offer many fantastic guided meditations, including several that guide one on a journey. I just tried one of their new guided meditations and really enjoyed it. This one took me on a journey of running with wolves through the wilderness at night. I could feel myself breathing in the night air and I could smell the forest as I was running. It was a great way to wind down at the end of the day.

If you're looking for a new journey for your own meditations or maybe if you want to give guided meditation a try, then I highly recommend checking this one out. 


2 comments:

  1. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Meditation Classes & Training Course in Rishikesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I don't allow people to hyperlink businesses in the comments on my blog, but I checked out the website and I don't mind allowing it here. Cheers!

      Delete