Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013, Here We Go!

After some awesome travels at the end of 2012 and a week of sickness leading us into 2013, I am finally back to work, back to my science, and back to my geeky life.  Getting back to work isn't always the easiest after a long break, so I'm easing into it by cleaning up my desk and watching the MST3K riffing of Space Mutiny (a rather terrible and hilarious sci-fi produced by some South Africans which stole a lot of the video and sound from the original Battlestar Galactica).

For some good news, we watched Looper last night and, I must say, I was severely impressed.  The story was original and well-written.  The writer/director Rian Johnson did a fantastic job creating the story and the dialogue.  I look forward to more awesomeness from Johnson in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment