Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting this whole shebang started!

I've been meaning to start my own blog for the past couple of years (I mean, come on, all the cool kids are doin' it, right?).  Just a way to share my thoughts, experiences, and life with everyone and anyone.

I'm a young scientist, an astrobiologist, and a lover of life.  Get ready, 'cause here I come!




Update: 26 February 2015

Looking back over my blog over the last few years, it's been interesting to see how it's grown, and I've grown along with it.  I started this blog in 2010, when I was just beginning graduate school and still very unsure of what I wanted to do afterward.  Now, 4.5 years later, I know that I want to be an educator and a science communicator.  I want to share science and philosophy with people across our world and have conversations so that people can learn about me and I can learn about people.  This blog has helped me to start that process and to allow me to engage with a more diverse audience than I could have otherwise.  

This is an old post, so you may never see this, but, if you do check it out and find this update, than take this as my thank you for reading my blog.  Thank you from the depth of my being for reading my writing and for joining me on my journey through life.



No comments:

Post a Comment